Savannah

Savannah_Banner
Savannah Park History
In 2004, two and a half acres of land was given to the Town of Normal by Savannah Green subdivision to be developed. The land was affectionately known as “Mother’s Park”. It was made to resemble Clearwater park in Bloomington with a playground, shelter, walkways and a round basketball court. The park is located on the northern end of Ogelthorpe Avenue in the quaint, traditional Savannah Green neighborhood.

Located at: 1010 Bull St.


Amenities
• Picnic Shelters
• Picnic Tables
• Grills
• Playground
• Basketball


Big Playground and cars
Trees
tiny dinosaur playground